|copyright Christina Wald|
Have you read Chapter 1 yet? If not, off you go. Hop over and give it a read:
When you're done, come back here. You and your friends can talk about how you would answer these questions:
(1) How does Wordsworth feel about becoming a knight someday?
(2) What does Wordsworth think about dragons?
(3) Did you notice the names of the king and his daughter (Omicron and Rho)? What about the former ruler, Queen Gamma? Do you know where those names came from? (Hint: The book is about letters of the alphabet.)
(4) Why do Wordsworth and the king call Sir Clooney, Sir Looney?
(5) At the end of the chapter, King Omicron says: "They need to understand that this is a matter of extreme urgeny!" What is wrong with that sentence? (Hint: Look closely at the last word. What letter is missing?)