|copyright Christina Wald|
(1) Were you surprised when Klause spoke to Wordsworth?
(2) In the Forest of Spells, Wordsworth has doubts about whether he can fight -- or even find -- a dragon. Have you ever started to do something and then realized you really don't know what to do or how to do it? What happened?
(3) How does Wordsworth feel when he sees the dragon reaching for Klause? Why?
(4) Why do you think Klause stood at the mouth of the cave instead of running from the dragon?
(5) What do you think will happen next?