|copyright Christina Wald|
Be sure to read _CHAPTER SIX: DRAGON'S TROTH_ before you try to answer these questions:
(1) Wordsworth learns that Dash makes himself invisible when he flies. Does that make him trust Dash more, or less?
(2) What does Wordsworth keep in a pouch around his neck? Why do you think he does that?
(3) Why do you think Sir Clooney and the knights have not gone into the Forest of Spells yet?
(4) Lady Craddish says that Phrasia has a ring with "a grayish white stone splashed with broad bands and swirls of deep orange." Does that description remind you of anything?
(5) What do you think Princess Rho is going to do?