|copyright Christina Wald|
Have you read _CHAPTER 7: "I Am Bird and Bird Is Me"?_ No? Well, I'm pretty sure you need to do that before trying to answer these questions...
(1) Were you surprised by what Princess Rho did with the falcon? Do you remember Wordsworth saying that Rho liked to draw birds?
(2) How do we know that Princess Rho has done this before?
(3) How does Wordsworth know he is getting close to the muddletongue camp?
(4) What do you think the muddletongues sound like when they're singing?
(5) Why does Wordsworth feel a little bit sorry for the muddletongues?